Value Added Logistics (VAL) are a combination of logistics and industrial activities. They are implemented to customize products to meet individual European country requirements.
Ideally, such operations are carried out as much downstream as possible in the supply chain.
They should increase the producer’s market flexibility and customer service while mitigating inventory and transportation costs.
These activities will help you bring your product to every European country in a comprehensible and efficient way. They can be divided into two groups as part of postponed manufacturing:
– General VAL for products for the pan-European market
– VAL to customize the products per country, region and market segment.
Freightways has the option to perform VAL activities at their warehouse. These are mainly performed during the order assembly or – in case of larger quantities – as a project. Many of our current customers already use these services with great satisfaction.
Our specialized services
– One organization with a proven track record to handle your complete supply chain.
– Simplified communications for all services.
– Status updates of all services provided are readily available.
– Translations (brochures, manuals, warranties etc.) can be provided for West- and East-European languages.
– Re-packing, repair, in warranty service, inspection and reverse logistics.
With your product customized to every individual European country, it will have more chance of success. Freightways is here to help you attain that succes. For more information about our company and all our services please contact us. We have a logistic solution for every product and market. Tailor-made, easy and straightforward.