For e-fulfilment, the supply chain is usually initiated as the client puts their order in. Customers have become more individualistic and are placing higher demands on products and services. This is especially true if you are the proud owner of an e-commerce business.
As an e-commerce company it is vital that you are able to quickly respond to changing demands from the market. Having larger stocks is not an option here. It is far better to look for efficient processes with short turnaround times.
With Freightways as your logistic partner your e-fulfilment will be done in a timely and transparent manner. Decreasing your concerns and increasing customer satisfaction.
The Freightways organization with its broad experience in international freight forwarding and warehousing offers a full range of e-fulfillment services tailored to the internet retailer or operator such as:
– Electronic order acceptance
– Full integration with most popular platforms (Shopify, Magento etc.)
– Pick and Pack (Radio Frequency)
– (Multilingual) Customer care center
– Return/warranty handling
– 24/7 real-time online inventory monitoring through web portal
– National and International Shipping and delivery
– Financial services
– Full supply chain management from manufacturer to consumer