“E-fulfilment: Directly from your customers’ order we take care of correct and on time delivery, invoicing and customer care. Your customers will be highly satisfied.”
A trend has been observed for some time whereby supply chains are changing from push to pull driven processes.
For e-fulfilment, the supply chain is usually initiated as the client puts their order in. Customers have become more individualistic and are placing higher demands on products and services. This is especially true if you are the proud owner of an e-commerce business. As an e-commerce company it is vital that you are able to quickly respond to changing demands from the market. Having larger stocks is not an option here. It is far better to look for efficient processes with short turnaround times.
The Freightways organization with its broad experience in international freight forwarding and warehousing offers a full range of e-fulfillment services tailored to the internet retailer or operator such as;
– Electronic order acceptance
– Full integration with most popular platforms (Shopify, Magento etc.)
– Pick and Pack (Radio Frequency)
– (Multilingual) Customer care center
– Return/warranty handling
– 24/7 real-time online inventory monitoring through web portal
– National and International Shipping and delivery
– Financial services
– Full supply chain management from manufacturer to consumer